Friday, October 21, 2011

Teething, pumpkins, & coffee tables. Oh my?

Layla has definitely started teething again. I'm going to assume that she'll get her two top teeth at the same time like she did her bottom. Thankfully this time around Hylands brought back their teething tablets. Can we say AHmazing?


When I notice the drool to be at a maximum during the day, I give L two tablets before she goes to bed and all is well in the world. We get a great nights sleep and she never gets up in pain. For mom's with little one's teething, I promise you, you'll love this product!

In other news, we carved pumpkins yesterday - or I should say Mr G and I carved pumpkins while Layla ate a cookie.



After carving Layla decided that she'd like to crawl into the coffee table...


AND! Layla's invites have gone out. Just ONE month till her big bash birthday party. I'm going to go breathe into a paperbag now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...