Layla had her two month appointment and her first round of shots. She's in the 90th percentile for weight (@ 12lbs 9oz) and currently off the charts in height (@ 24in!). Unfortunately, she also got her first round of shots today. At first I was very apprehensive about the vaccination schedule, but our pedi (who also happened to be my pedi :)) put our minds at ease. We also want to go to Italy in August and think it's best if she has all her vaccines, so today she had three shots and an oral vaccine.

Here she is waiting for the doc. I can't believe she's already 2 months... and yet I can't believe she's only 2 months! She had no idea what was waiting for her ....

:( So sad! Three pinches and an oral

Battle wounds

Fast asleep.
Hopefully she will sleep for the rest of the day now and won't run a fever. So far so good. In the mean time, I ate a quarter of a bag of Honey Wheat pretzels which means that I need to go work out for at least an hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment