Motivation = 0. A big fat, round 0. Oddly enough, 0 also resembles my middle section at the current moment. Yes, yes, I know I just pushed a baby out 7 weeks ago today (HOLY CRAP. it's been 7 weeks!?), but I feel like a fatty. When I do finally get up and dressed I simply do not have the energy to move from the gilder after feeding L. Today was supposed to be my first day back in the gym, and I should be taking advantage, but I'm sitting for the first time in 7 weeks *not* holding a baby and I'm so comfy and Layla is sleeping with my sister in my bed right now and it's so cute and that episode of 16 and pregnant that I didn't see is on and the baby's room needs to be vacuumed and there's laundry that needs to be done and the list of obvious excuses can go on and on and on. Besides, I'm just freakin' tired.
Where are you motivation? Please come to me soon ... I think I'm just going to have to get my ass up and go to the gym regardless of how I feel. ::Yawn:: I'll do it tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment