
This product is sort of bad ass. It has some wicked workouts and training programs, and you come away feeling like you actually got something accomplished even though you are in the comfort of your own home. I still want to run at least three times a week, but that's easier said than done. We're searching the market right now for a nice, used jogger stroller so I can take L with me in the morning instead of leaving her with Mr G at night ... only to be called back home 10 minutes later because she's screaming and he's sans boob (obviously).
And so beings the post-baby weight loss program. Thank God I only have to lose 10lbs.
In other news, this website: http://www.babygizmo.com/news/ridiculousbabyproducts2011.php is all sorts of hilarious and should be shared with the world. My favorite is the baby hanging from the bathroom wall and I plan on getting Mr G the saddle for Father's day. Enjoy.
Have you tried looking at Craigs List? I think stupid whore found hers there... which is laughable cause we know she's a lazy cow who doesn't exercise.
ReplyDelete