Monday, September 12, 2011

Change of plans.

We're all over the damn place. Seriously.

So lemme set the scene. Mr G is packing the car Friday to leave to Toronto early Saturday morning when his phone rings. It's an old buddy here he used to work with who went off to work with another engineering firm. Mr G has been jonesing to work for this company for the last few years. It's a newer firm and they treat their engineers like they lay golden eggs. I was working and Mr G sends me a BBM (p.s. I loathe my Blackberry) and says, "Oh, hi I got another job offer. It's here. I'm gonna stay." To which I reply, "EXCUSE ME? We just broke our lease, rented TWO storage units, I moved the baby and my self to my parents and YOU want to STAY?" -- Well, I really didn't say it like that. More like, "Um ..............."

Long story short, this is a WAY better opportunity (complete with a free trip to Disney this winter & yes, that is the only thing I'm thinking about), and we get to stay where are our family is...AND Mr G won't miss a thing!

Now to start house hunting. & planning a birthday party. & deciding if we should go to NYC or stay here for Halloween. & plan Thanksgiving because my dad thinks it'll be amazing to go see the Macy's Parade. Thank goodness we fly for free. For realz.


Yes, we are batshit crazy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...