Monday, December 12, 2011

Letters to Layla

I need to learn how to stop blogging from my phone, but with your little toddler self all mobile and kid-like, blogging on my phone on the couch while you nap is my only real option.

I'm a little early for your 13 month L2L but I'm usually late, so all is well. In the last month or so you've picked up some amazing things. You love to learn. In a half hour or so you learned where your nose, eyes, and mouth are. You know how to slide and unlock my phone. You attempt to play Angry Birds. You give kisses, blow kisses, and give big bear hugs. You're totally a big kid now. The contrast from last year is incredible. How much you've grown in 12 short months... Daddy and I are beyond blessed to have experienced it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...