Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun in the kitchen with Layla Grace

I have a huge sweet tooth. HUGE. I could literally eat ice cream every night for the rest of my life and not ever be bored of it.

The other night we had nothing fun in the house in the way of dessert. I was sick of Oreos and milk. We had no ice cream. No fruit. Nada. BUT, we did have this:


[LIGHTBLUBOVERHEAD] Parfaits! Noms.

First I crushed oreos


Now, I must add that this is the only time it is acceptable to crush oreos.

Unless you have nothing to eat for breakfast and decide to turn them into cereal. NO, I've never done that........

After you've crushed the oreos nice and good take some pudding and put a nice big glob at the bottom of the parfait glass & alternate the pudding, whipped cream & oreos till you have this:


Throw some crushed oreos on the top & enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...