Thursday, December 30, 2010

I was pregnant at my wedding.

Yes. Yes I was. 30 weeks 2 days to be exact. Here's the belly wedding day morning. Don't you love my hair? I actually walked down the aisle like that.


No, I didn't walk down the aisle like that. I walked down the aisle like this:


Do I looked knocked up? Eh, yes I guess I sort of do.


Don't think I look all that pregnant in this picture. I'm pretty sure I was pre-occupied busting a move to Empire State of Mind to remember. Oops.

I did however have raging hormones, which was awesome for bridezilla syndrome:


No idea who I was yelling at... but this picture is awesome and I should frame it.

Anyway, the wedding was on September 26th and was the best freaking day of my life. It was held at the Fox Hollow on Long Island, New York. Everything was magical and absolute perfection. Oh, yeah, I married this guy:


Mr. G He's my best friend. Actually, he's just the only person I've found so far that can put up with my shit, but that's what true love is about, isn't it? It'll be five years in April since Mr. G and I met and started our little adventure. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else. Now that Layla is here, I couldn't imagine having anyone else father my children. Besides Bradley Cooper... or Robert Downey Jr. Yes, I said Robert Downey Jr. Go ahead and judge me.

All 100 people that attended danced all night, got drunk and gave Mr. G and I money in envelopes. It.was.fabulous and given the chance I'd do it all over again. HAHAHA. Strike that. Plan a wedding pregnant? Not if my budget was endless! Ok, maybe if my budget was endless.

Either way, by the end of the night I looked like this...


HELL YES I FIST PUMPED AT MY WEDDING.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...