I'm not going to lie. Blogging hasn't been easy or fun. I find myself at a loss for words, wondering if anyone reads (and subsequently cares) what I'm writing. I've been meaning to comment on the Time article that swept in and gave crunchy mommas everywhere this holier than thou complex. I want to write about the amazing things the Endo Foundation of America has been doing (and how I so wish I could write or blog for them). I want to write that I'm ready to nest and be all yay!baby!, but I'm stuck in a rut because we're just so lacking the space. I'd love to write about how my 18 month old thinks she's 18 years old and how her new favorite word is 'oops'. ... But I'm tired, and starting to feel pregnant, and the possibility of my job no longer existing in my little world is looming ever so close to reality. So I'm awake at 11:45 on a Sunday night researching articles on vaccinations and scaring (hmm 2nd guessing) myself into wondering what exactly IS mom enough before I bring L into her 18 month appointment tomorrow morning.
And then I realize... Holy shit is almost 12, I need to go to bed....so I sign off here to check FB one last time (we all do!) and say good night to the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment