Monday, May 7, 2012
23/24 weeks aka 13 weeks to go, give or take.
How far along?: 24w
Total weight gain: 20lbs. I gained the most this month and last month. My exercise took a dip because I cannot breath. No biggie!
Maternity clothes?: Pants. Shorts. I love my cotton skirts and old navy tanks.
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep: I'm exhausted. Sleep is not a problem
Best moment this week: Going back for a 2nd high-def ultrasound. The Perinatologist wanted to check her heart and thank goodness we left knowing she's got a perfect one!
Miss Anything?: being able to take a deep breath.
Movement: She's a little jumping bean.
Food cravings: Mexican
Food aversions: Not really anymore.
Gender: GIRL! ALL GIRL! Two girls 22 months apart? I can't even. Dresses. Tutus. Bows. PINK. I die.
Labor Signs: Not really labor signs but Braxton hicks and pressure. She is head down already (same as her sissy) and giving mommy cramps and BHs. So far NST and an internal show no signs of real contractions ;)
Symptoms: I still get morning sickness, especially if I go without eating over 2 hours.
Belly Button in or out?: In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Looking forward to: my 28th bday on Thursday. Daytona. Disney. Mother's day!
And in other news, someone got a potty! Layla started to pull at her diaper and I never thought anything of it. She would also go hide in the corner any time she has to poop. Last week she has a full on tantrum trying to get her diaper off. So... I gave in and took it off of her. Not 10 minutes later she poop on the floor. Mr G and I agreed we wouldn't push the issue but we did buy her a potty. Whenever mommy or daddy go potty she follows us into the bathroom and sits down. We talk about how you go peepee in the bathroom and she sort of looks like WTF are you talking about. I will say that she did beg for her diaper off a few days ago and she did pee next to the potty... So, small steps. Lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment