18 weeks will grace us on Monday. I can't believe it. Where is time going? Mr G and I are in the throws of naming this baby. Finding a house and living our life every Saturday at the beach. Blogging has taken a back seat, even though I have a list of topics to blog about. I'll get back on track at some point! In the mean time... Here's an update on baby G 2.0...
How far along?: 17w6d
Total weight gain: 9lbs and I'm pretty sure it's all in my boobs. I went from a B to a C and yesterday popped out of my C cups .. Break out the Ds!
Maternity clothes?: here and there. Bella band. Lots of dresses and tights. All normal shirts.
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep: not bad, but getting up 2-3 times to pee. Holy weak bladder.
Best moment this week: asking my older sister and brother in law to be baby's god parents. I'm so proud and honored. They are amazing to Layla and we truly could not ask for a better couple.
Miss Anything?: B cup boobies
Movement: It's feels like there's a fish in my belly!
Food cravings: nothing particular... But I'll say to myself.. Oh that sounds amazing and then have to have it!
Food aversions: Chicken sometimes.
Gender: we find out April 3rd!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: 2nd tri honeymoon phase! Haha
Belly Button in or out?: In. It never popped with L.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Looking forward to: Easter and Disney next month!


No comments:
Post a Comment