Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spoiled

Mr G's job allows him to work from home about 90% of the week. He has the various job out in the "field" maybe two days a week. He is usually home by 2. It's a spoiled life style honestly. We eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner as a family almost every day. It's a great environment for Layla, who in the last few months, had become so beyond attached to her father she cries at the door when he leaves. Me? I'm lucky if I get a kiss goodbye as she pushes me out the door.

Anyway, that leaves a lot of time during the week to do stuff. Like today, for instance. We declared it a weekday beach day - complete with burgers and milkshakes. Layla and Daddy played in the sand building castles while I took pictures and kicked my pregnant feet up (secretly hoping for awesome tan lines!). And in case you're wondering it was like 85* here today with the most delicious (yea, delicious) breeze. To say we had perfect beach weather would be an understatement. ...days like today revalidate why we love living here and keep us thankful we're able to live a vacation life style. Who else can get in the car and say, "Hmm, beach or Disney?" besides Floridians.

And so the day ended with amazing naps and now baths and dinner. Tomorrow Layla and I head back to the beach sans Mr G because he actually has to work! Hehe. Sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...