Tuesday, February 28, 2012

14 weeks

And so begins the weekly updates. I didn't do this for Layla so I'm making it a point to do it this time around.

How far along?: 14w1d

Total weight gain: 3lbs

Maternity clothes?: using my bella band here and there but still in normal clothe with a bit of a "is she fat or pregnant?" pudge.

Stretch marks?: Nope!

Sleep: Up at least once to pee. I don't remember going this much so early with Layla!

Best moment this week: spending time with my sisters from NY ;)

Miss Anything?: Wine.....le sigh

Movement: Not yet, but I'm sure in the next few weeks I'll feel some flutters!

Food cravings: Everything?

Food aversions: Chicken sometimes.

Gender: doc thinks girl mommy instincts think boy. We'll see in the weeks to follow ;)

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Sleepiness. Back pain.

Belly Button in or out?: In. It never popped with L.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Looking forward to: Going to NY to surprise my niece for her 16th bday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...