Thursday, November 3, 2011

Crib sheet -1. Tess -0.

There are few things in motherhood as difficult as changing a crib sheet while the mattress is on the lowest setting.

That damn crib sheet makes me feel like I fail at life. Seriously. I tuck under one side only for the other to pop up. WTF, crib sheet? Go ahead test my mommy skills why don't you.

So I pull the entire crib off the wall and get down to business. Lifting the crib bumper up and then the mattress and tucking that mothereffer of a sheet so far under the mattress it thinks it bought a one way ticket to mattress Australia. Don't mess with me crib sheet!

After fighting for a good 20 minutes and being more winded then when I run 5 miles, the crib sheet is on. I win! Until I realize that shit isn't on tight enough.... But it's on. Hahaha. I'm in denial - the crib sheet is mocking me.

I'll get you, sheet. One day. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...