I'm starting to see a trend with my Facebook statuses on days I work (aka wed/fri). So, two days out of the week my FB status is some Taylor Swift lyric and the 12 year old in my heart is jumping for joy because, HI its TSwift and she is ALL knowing about love and shit.
No, seriously. Yesterday my status was 'life makes love look hard' because I've had Ours on repeat since I wrote about my first anniversary. And then I rock out to If this was a Movie. In my car. On the 95. With my windows down and wind blowing through my hair. And guess what? I FEEL LIKE A BADASS. Blasting Taylor Swift. (Or Katy Perry because she's a Firework who kissed a girl and liked it).
Then I pretend I am actually in a movie and I go all Christina Applegate in that episode of Up All Night and give a sexy peer over my Juicy sunglasses and blow a kiss in my rocking Mustang convertable to the driver next to me ..... Who happens to be an 85 year old man in the car with his equally old wife. Have I mentioned I live in an area where the median age is 92? OMG and no lie a coworker said to me, "you look like a movie star today." What?! My day was officially made because I'm feeling all movie starish since I blew out my hair and had time to put make on.
Then I trip over my own feet.
Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment