Friday, February 18, 2011

10 days?!

It's seriously been 10 days since I've written anything. I swear that I've sat down about 5 times to try and write, but I'd get through one sentence and LG would cry, or the phone would ring, something would inevitably side-track me. No biggie cause here I am :)

In 10 days LOTS has happen. Like this:


Yes, my child is now a holy one!


My little doll <3


Mr G and I with our beautiful little lady.

I have to say that I didn't expect a Baptism to be so emotional, but when Father Michael started reading prayers I broke down. It got even more emotional when he spoke of how children are a gift and that Layla is a blessing. I have yet to go into detail about my struggle with infertility, but we are truly thankful for our little girl and plan to raise her with a strong faith in God.

After the ceremony and lots of tears we had an awesome party! Complete with yummy food, a huge dessert bar & Glee on the Wii. It was an awesomely blessed day.

Layla also FINALLY got to meet her Aunt Nicole (my older sister) and her four cousins. She loved them - especially my nephew Antonio. Her eyes were glued to him. I have a feeling she's going to be following him around when she's older and that idea makes my heart melt. I'll post pictures later :)

I also go back to work tomorrow :\ But for now I'm going to soak up this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...