Monday, June 25, 2012

Guess who's back. Back again.

I think a small blogging hiatus was much needed. Too much insanity, not enough funny, & let's be honest - being pregnant with a toddler is down right hilarious. So what's been going on?

Well, long story short: I became a stay at home mom. Yay! ....And we're moving (for real this time) to Toronto in the fall. Mr G is there now making it all homey and what have you. We've been down this path twice now, so this time we're listening.

Besides that? I'm pregnant. Like uber, holy-shit-she's-about-to-pop pregnant, or as a lady at the splash park said today, "OMG! You're so cute about to pop!" ..thanks? As I carry a 20 month old and try not to pee myself or have a top-portion wardrobe malfunction.

Let's be honest, I wasn't my funny self for a long time on this blog. I lost my humor. I went through a bout of pregnancy depression. I was looking for things to love when really... I wanted to crawl into bed with Ben and Jerry and scream F you! at the world while watching Gilmore Girls and hiding. But.. I'm better now. I have shit to say & I'm sure with two kids under two I'll have even more shit to say & stories about being peed and shit on.

Welcome back to the antics of the G family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...